Monday, April 4, 2011

Oops I disappeared

So, I kind of fell of the earth for a week. Hmm, where was I? Ah, yes! I was at my 2nd home. The ER. It was a busy week, and I am glad it is now my off week. We went to Nick's mom and Stacey's house for dinner on Saturday and ate hamburgers with them and Jessica and Danny. It was fun seeing everyone! Yesterday, We went to church. It was a great service as always. We had some friends over for dinner. It was lots of fun. 
I also had my sweet mentee Vivian post a verse on my FB wall in response to one of my other posts. It is 1 Thessalonians 3: 11-13. It says, "Now may our God and Father himself and our Lord Jesus clear the way for us to come to you. May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you. May He strengthen your hearts so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones."This verse is inspiration for how I should be for others. 



No comments:

Post a Comment