Monday, April 18, 2011

Past few weeks


We have had lots of stuff going on around here. We have been enjoying the nice weather. We have been taking our sweet Poo on lots of walks. He loves to go on walks and pee on everything he can. And, once he runs out of pee he just lifts his leg and pretends.


We see lots of pretty sunsets from the top of the walking trial Poo likes most. Josh and his girlfriend came in for a short visit for my mom's birthday before vacationing in DC. Everyone was in town for mom's birthday and she had a great one. (as far as I know.) Austin and Forum, Shaffer, Chase, Trey, and the Tatum's came over for dinner and hanging out. I hope she had the best birthday ever. 


Nick had another flag football game and I was finally off so that I could come to it again. I took LOTS of pictures with my new camera. The distance lens worked pretty good. They beat the number one team and Nick's good friend Stan played. It was good to see him again and hang out for a bit. 



Also, Nicole had her baby. I have pictures but I need to ask her about posting them before I do. He is VERY handsome though. Trust me. I'm a professional baby judger.

Speaking of babies. My cousins are having their baby boy on Monday. If she doesn't go into labor before then. Please pray for a smooth delivery and healthy mom and baby. Also, pray for safe travels as we all come together in Mississippi for the birth. 

Finally, I would like to invite anyone who does not already have plans on Easter to come worship and celebrate at Mountain Top Community Church in Vestavia.  They are having a service at 6:00am, 9:00am (which I will be at) and 11:00am. It will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment